Therapeutic Massage in Houston
Traditional massage therapy is proven to relieve stress and tension. There is scientific proof to back the benefits of massage therapy, ranging from treating and curing chronic diseases and injuries to alleviating the growing stresses and tensions of our modern lifestyles. Having a massage does more than just relax your body and mind; it helps bring your training to an all new level.
Kenneth Williams Fitness has partnered with Scentuary for their bodywork services, including:
- Traditional Swedish Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Sports Massage and Stretching
- Pre-Natal Massage
- Chronic Pain Management
- Oncology Massage
- Sciatica Treatment
Massage offers a holistic, non-invasive and humanistic approach based on the body's natural ability to heal itself. Here are just a few of the benefits to receiving regular massage and bodywork treatments:
- Increase in circulation, allowing the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs
- Stimulation of the flow of lymph nodes, the body's natural defense system, against toxic invaders
- Improving circulation and the condition of the skin
- Relaxation and softening of injured and overused muscles
- Reduction in muscle spasms and cramping
- Increase in joint flexibility
- Elimination subsequent pains after strenuous workouts
- Improvement of range-of-motion
- Decrease in the need for medication
- Aid in exercise and stretching for atrophied muscles and reduction of shortening of the muscles for those with restricted range of motion
Physical training can produce many changes to your body. Massage therapy can heal muscles and bring a balance to your body that can have a positive effect in many areas of your life, besides increasing relaxation and decreasing anxiety. Massage may lower your blood pressure, increases circulation, improve recovery from injury, help you sleep better, and increase your concentration. Massage can help reduce fatigue and give you more energy to handle stressful situations.
Massage is a perfect elixir for good health, but it can also provide an integration of body and mind. By producing a meditative state or heightened awareness of living in the present moment, massage can provide emotional and spiritual balance, bringing with it true relaxation and peace while preparing your body for your next training session.
*Package rates and group rates available.
Contact Kenneth Williams Fitness for more information on bodywork.